Full Time – 40 hrs per week – Must be available between hours of 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
As an Embroidery Technician you are part of the Production Department. You are responsible to provide the best quality experience our customers come to expect from Xtreme Graphix. You will producing customer embroidered decorated items such as ball caps, polos, sweatshirts, bags, shirts and much more.
- Work on the best equipment in the industry.
- We use Tajima multi head embroidery machines
- Thread color matching abilities
- Trim and clean up finished embroidery
- Fold and pack finished goods into boxes
- Operate heat press to assist with customer apparel personalization
- Step outside of normal duties to help in other areas
- Desk, computer
- Embroidery Tools & Supplies
- Team environment
- Long periods of standing while working on machines
- Managing multiple demands simultaneously
- Prefer at least 1 year past professional experience as an embroidery operator
- Prefer at least 1 year past professional experience as an digitizer
- Friendly, people loving personality
- Highly Motivated
- Team player mentality
- Organized and thrives working in a clean environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
TO APPLY – Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you’re the best fit and why you would be a great addition to our team. Please use a subject of “Embroidery Technician” and list the compensation you’re requesting in the cover letter. If you sound like someone who would kill it and be a great fit, we’ll email you back and with the next step.